DragonitePokémon
Hi! Welcome to DragonitePokemon!

If you're new to DrgaonitePokemon Forums, please have a look at our topics. If you are stuck on any game in particular, then just simply register and post your PokeProblems here! They will be solved in no more than a day! There are puzzles for you to solve, and DragonitePokemonPoints to grab!

So Please Register on DragonitePokemon, you are very welcome!

Thanks,

Admin of DragonitePokemon!
DragonitePokémon
Hi! Welcome to DragonitePokemon!

If you're new to DrgaonitePokemon Forums, please have a look at our topics. If you are stuck on any game in particular, then just simply register and post your PokeProblems here! They will be solved in no more than a day! There are puzzles for you to solve, and DragonitePokemonPoints to grab!

So Please Register on DragonitePokemon, you are very welcome!

Thanks,

Admin of DragonitePokemon!
DragonitePokémon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonitePokémon

A forum for all Pokémon fans!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Interesting Info

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master Latios

Master Latios

Pokemon Interesting Info Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Interesting Info   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:52 am

Pokemon Facts that are kwl
Back to top Go down
Master Latios

Master Latios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Interesting Info   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:56 am

Ditto Can Breed With Every Pokemon That Have A Gender Excluding Heatran And Cresselia.
Back to top Go down
Master Latios

Master Latios

PostSubject: Lickitung No Lick   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:03 am

Did You KNow In Pokemon Red And Blue Lickitung Couldn't Learn Lick But He Has A Long Tongue And His Name Is 'Lick'Itung.How Silly lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Interesting Info   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:27 am

Pokémon were invented in 1995 by Ken Sugimori and has pals. Pokémon were called PocketMonsters way back then. There has been 5 generations of these creatures so far, dozens of games and hundreds of episodes. Pokémon is the second most popular game in the world!

Seeya! lol jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
https://dragonitepokemon.forumotion.com
PokeFan

PokeFan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Interesting Info   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:08 pm

When an Igglybuff starts bouncing it is impossible to make it stop.

bounce
Back to top Go down
http://pokemoncelebi.aforumfree.com/
PokeFan

PokeFan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Interesting Info   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Exaggcute's 6 eggs converse with telepathy and they can quickly gather when they are separated

sunny
Back to top Go down
PokeFan

PokeFan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Interesting Info   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Electrike stores electricity in it's fur to stimulate it's muscels to heighten it's reaction speed.

king
Back to top Go down
PokeFan

PokeFan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Interesting Info   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Arceus can turn any type when you give him a plate

Smile
Back to top Go down
PokeFan

PokeFan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Interesting Info   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:23 pm

Mew can learn every TM and HM

bom
Back to top Go down
PokeFan

PokeFan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Interesting Info   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:30 pm

The mushroom on Paras' back is called tochukaso

What a Face
Back to top Go down
PokeFan

PokeFan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Interesting Info   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Castform changes type whatever the weather is. So if it's raining he's a water type.

cat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Interesting Info   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:54 am

Anyone who posts a really interesting fact will get 100dpp! afro
Back to top Go down
https://dragonitepokemon.forumotion.com
PokeFan

PokeFan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Interesting Info   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:43 pm

There are 4 pokemon that evolve into a smaller form they are

Dragonair to Dragonite!
Gloom to Bellossom
Haunter to Gengar
and
Porygon to Porygon2
Back to top Go down
Master Latios

Master Latios

PostSubject: Dragons   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 am

In Red, Blue and Yellow, there was only one Dragon move, Dragon Rage, which deals set damage (40 HP), so Dragon's weakness to Dragon never actually came into account despite being written into the type chart in the instruction booklet. Raise your hand if you painstakingly raised a Gyarados to use against Lance's dragons.
Back to top Go down
Master Latios

Master Latios

PostSubject: Parlyz Heal   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 am

There is no such item as "Paralyz Heal". It's called "Parlyz Heal", with only one a in "Parlyz". Well, at least it took me six years to notice this.
Back to top Go down
Master Latios

Master Latios

PostSubject: Stoneveloution   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:36 am

No Pokémon evolutions introduced in generations 2-4 used either the Thunderstone or the Fire Stone; in fact, only two Pokémon (Pikachu and Eevee) could evolve using a Thunderstone. The fifth generation, however, added at least one new Pokémon species evolving with every evolution stone except the Dawn Stone.
Back to top Go down
Master Latios

Master Latios

PostSubject: Haircuts   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:36 am

The older haircut brother in G/S/C gives your Pokémon 5 happiness points at the maximum, while his younger brother can give them 10 points max. However, because the older brother is much likelier to do his job well, his average is slightly higher than the younger brother's if you don't restart until the Pokémon "looks delighted!"
Back to top Go down
Master Latios

Master Latios

PostSubject: Ho-Oh   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:37 am

"HO-OH" can be read backwards and forwards, flipped horizontally or vertically or rotated 180 degrees without changing. No real five-lettered word in the English language is this flexible (well, Ho-oh is technically five characters, not letters, if you want to be pedantic).
Back to top Go down
Master Latios

Master Latios

PostSubject: Evolution   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:37 am

As of the fifth generation, at least one species of Pokémon evolves at every level from 20 to 45.
Back to top Go down
Master Latios

Master Latios

PostSubject: Immunity   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:38 am

If, on the other hand, one of the defending Pokémon's types is weak to the move and the other is immune (in R/B/Y), you will not get the normal immunity message, which is "It doesn't affect [defendant]!"; you will instead always be told that "[attacker]'s attack missed!" This happens for example if you use Ground attacks on Zubat or Golbat (Poison/Flying)
Back to top Go down
Master Latios

Master Latios

PostSubject: Types   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:39 am

The only possible starter triangles (i.e. three types that are weak to one another in a rock-paper-scissors fashion and the same with resistances in reverse) other than the traditional Fire/Water/Grass are Rock/Fighting/Flying, Fire/Rock/Steel and Grass/Poison/Ground. (Before you send me an error report about it, NO, DARK/PSYCHIC/FIGHTING IS NOT A TYPE TRIANGLE. See the FAQ entry on the subject for details.) We are not likely to get such starter triangles, however; Fire, Water and Grass are both traditional and make sense as representatives of three elements while the other triangles are pretty much out-of-the-blue incidental relations that happen to emerge from the type chart.
Back to top Go down
Master Latios

Master Latios

PostSubject: Invincible   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:39 am

The only possible type combination without a weakness is Dark/Ghost (technically, using Foresight will negate Ghost's immunities and thus make Fighting super effective, but under normal circumstances it has no weakness). Meanwhile, the only one-weakness type combos possible are pure Normal (weak to Fighting), pure Electric (weak to Ground), Normal/Ghost (weak to Dark), Water/Ground (doubly weak to Grass), Water/Dragon (weak to Dragon), Poison/Dark (weak to Ground), Psychic/Dark (doubly weak to Bug) and Bug/Steel (doubly weak to Fire); interestingly, we have abilities that provide functional immunities to both Ground (Levitate) and Fire (Flash Fire), making Electric, Poison/Dark and Bug/Steel Pokémon with no weaknesses possible (although Poison/Dark is also subject to the same loophole as Dark/Ghost, namely its weakness to Psychic under Miracle Eye, and the ability Mold Breaker will negate both abilities, as well as the move Gravity negating Levitate). In the fifth generation we finally got such a Pokémon, the Levitating Electric eel family of #602 Shibishirasu, #603 Shibibiiru and #604 Shibirudon.
Back to top Go down
Master Latios

Master Latios

PostSubject: Typeos   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:40 am

Karate Chop and Gust were Normal-type moves in R/B/Y, despite being very obvious candidates for Fighting and Flying, respectively
Back to top Go down
Master Latios

Master Latios

PostSubject: Immunity   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:41 am

Karate Chop and Gust were Normal-type moves in R/B/Y, despite being very obvious candidates for Fighting and Flying, respectively
Back to top Go down
PokeFan

PokeFan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Interesting Info   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:27 pm

When Electrode has to much electricity it has nothing left to do but EPLODE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Interesting Info   Pokemon Interesting Info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Interesting Info
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next